Algebra and Trigonometry / Edition 8by Michael Sullivan
Pub. Date: 01/11/2007
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Represents mathematics as it appears in life, providing understandable, realistic applications consistent with the abilities of any reader. This book develops trigonometric functions using a right triangle approach and progresses to the unit circle approach. Graphing techniques are emphasized, including a thorough discussion of polar coordinates, parametric equations, and conics using polar coordinates. Those looking to master essential skills of Algebra and Trigonometry.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.88(w) x 11.30(h) x 1.66(d)
Table of Contents1. Preliminaries
2. Equations and Inequalities.
4. Functions and Their Graphs.
5. Polynomial and Rational Functions.
6. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
7. Trigonometric Functions.
8. Analytic Trigonometry.
9. Applications of Trigonometric Functions.
10. Polar Coordinates; Vectors.
11. Analytic Geometry.
12. Systems of Equations and Inequalities.
13. Sequences; Induction; Counting; Probability.
Appendix: Graphing Utilities.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >