Algebra for College Students / Edition 3by Allen R. Angel
Pub. Date: 07/26/2009
An emphasis on the practical applications of algebra motivates readers and encourages them to see algebra as an important part of their daily lives. Strongly emphasizes good problem-solving skills, uses real-world applications. For anyone interested in Algebra.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents1. Basic Concepts.
2. Equations and Inequalities.
3. Graphs and Functions.
4. Systems of Equations and Inequalities.
5. Polynomials and Polynomial Functions.
6. Rational Expressions, Equations, and Functions.
7. Roots, Radicals and Complex Numbers.
8. Quadratic Functions.
9. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
10. Conic Sections.
11. Polynomial, Rational and Additional Functions.
12. Sequences, Series, and Probability.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >