Many of you reading this will either own your own digital books or you will
market digital books as an affiliate. Whichever you do, you are bound to have a
hard drive full of private label rights material that is sitting there gathering
Whilst selling books online has many benefits, what if you could find another
way to sell your products that creates an additional stream of income whilst
establishing yourself further as an expert in your chosen niche.
Selling a physical book instead of a digital one is an excellent additional stream
of income. Publishing a book has always been a complex subject that many
people have struggled to get to grips with.
This book is all about how you can get your book published on Amazon.
We’re going to cover a lot of material including how to:
• Find profitable niches for publishing a book in
• Use Amazon Createspace to publish your book
• Format you book so it looks fantastic
• Market your book both online and offline
• Earn additional revenue from your book by flipping it
• Use templates for your book
• And much more