All That Twitters Is Not Goldbergby Matthew J. Goldberg
The real-life adventures of your average left-of-center, sports-crazed, technophobic, irreverent yet sentimental humor writer come to life within the pages of All That Twitters Is Not Goldberg. An almost fifty year-old (how the heck did that happen?) first-time father who tries to find meaning in everything from supermarket signs to presidential politics to the purgatory of being a Philly sports fan and weekend athlete, Matt strikes a blow for truth, justice and irreverence on his adventures, which include:
• Ensuring that a local supermarket provides Guest Services, as advertised
• Pondering the unlimited potential of selling ice cream to Eskimos
• Flushing In Flushing during a Chinese New Year's family dinner gone bad
• Consulting a fictitious psychologist about his sports addiction
• Preparing himself to author his first tweet
Matthew J. Goldberg-author of the brand new Wordapodia, Volume One- is a uniquely dynamic writer and speaker noted for his irreverent, offbeat sense of humor. All That Twitters Is Not Goldberg is a compendium of his The Tip of the Goldberg columns.
He resides in Cherry Hill, NJ with his wife Ruby, and son, Baby Ben-a beautiful boy who always makes the author smile and laugh with his sheer joy, kindness and playfulness. For more information on all current, past and future writings and appearances, please visit www.tipofthegoldberg.com, or contact him at email@example.com.
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.51(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews