The author has taken his previously published medical ebooks and incorporated them into a single book: ALL THINGS MEDICAL, which includes the following topics:
* The Prevention of Medical Errors
* The Complete Medical Examination including The Medical History, Physical Examination and Laboratory Data
* Case Reports
* Risk Factor Analysis and Health Screening
* Summary and Patient Responsibility
* Symptoms Never to Ignore
* The Perfect Prescription
* Hormones, Nerves, and Stress
* Man the Barricades: the Story of the Immune System
* Cancer: Past, Present, and Future
This book is for patients and students of the health professions, with the hope that they will be better prepared to handle the rapid changes and challenges affecting health care as it transitions into the future.
Sheldon Cohen M.D. FACP is a specialist in internal medicine, has served as Medical Director of a large suburban Chicago medical center and two Health Maintenance Organizations, taught physical diagnosis and internal medicine at two Chicago area medical schools, and served as a quality consultant to hospitals in the United States, Europe and South America.