The Allergen Free Dining in Italian Restaurants eBook helps you to:
1. Eat out in Italian restaurants close to home or around the world while managing allergies to corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat
2. Navigate Italian restaurant menus and ethnic foods while avoiding your food allergens
3. Access trusted expert advice about dishes, ingredients, sauces, hidden allergens, cross contact considerations and food preparation techniques used by chefs across the globe.
4. Quickly refer to common Italian restaurant menu items such as: starters, soups, salads, Italian Specialties, meat dishes, chicken dishes, seafood dishes, sides and desserts.
5. Ask questions in restaurant terms and order safe Italian meals with or without allergy meal charts and/or gluten free menus.
This eBook reflects the innovative content from the 3rd edition Let's Eat Out book series. The three time winner of the 2012 Best Health Book of Year Awards is based on over 6 years of extensive global research and also the winner of key industry awards for 7 consecutive years.
This series of eBooks, books and mobile apps is focus group tested, endorsed by associations across the globe and recognized by 250-plus media outlets such as TV, radio and print worldwide.
As Founder of GlutenFree Passport, Kim Koeller is a global business leader, sought-after speaker, innovator and award-winning creator of the Let's Eat Out Around the World Gluten Free and Allergy Free.
This market leading series now includes her 4th edition 2014 book, 4 additional paperback books, 13 ebooks and 10 mobile apps. Trusted by customers in over 60 countries, this pioneering series is also the 2012 winner of the Best Health Book of the Year Award and has won 18 quality awards for 8 consecutive years.
After overcoming years of misdiagnosis, she has been 100% gluten and allergy free for over 10 years due to celiac disease and several food allergies including dairy, fish, shellfish and preservatives. Kim founded GlutenFree Passport to help the global community and empower people about safe gluten and allergy free living through innovative resources, education and business consulting. As an international business executive, Kim has traveled over 2 million miles and worked with clients across 4 continents.
With 20-plus years of public speaking experience, Kim Koeller is an internationally recognized keynote presenter educating consumer and business audiences at industry, product and health conferences around the world. Kim trains and consults with food service, product and health professionals from restaurants, schools, universities and manufacturers about food management and special diet wellness.
As an authoritative expert on food, travel and special diet lifestyles, Kim's media interviews include NBC and ABC TV, Radio New Zealand, National Geographic Traveler, USA Today & Hotels Magazine. Kim and the award-winning Let's Eat Out! series have been recognized by over 300 media outlets and endorsed by celiac and food allergy organizations around the world.
Prior to establishing her companies, Kim was a partner with Accenture, the world's leading management consulting firm. Specializing in customer innovation and emerging technologies for over 17 years, she has worked with cross-industry Fortune 500 clients delivering market-leading transformational project results worldwide including 12 industry first solutions worldwide.
Kim earned her Masters degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management and her Bachelor of Arts degree from Purdue University. Kim also promotes global advocacy through her blog, YouTube channel and other social media.