The Allergen Free Dining in Steak & Seafood Restaurants eBook helps you to:
1. Eat out in steakhouses close to home or around the world while managing allergies to corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat
2. Navigate steak restaurant menus and ethnic foods while avoiding your food allergens
3. Access trusted expert advice about dishes, ingredients, sauces, hidden allergens, cross contact considerations and food preparation techniques used by chefs across the globe.
4. Quickly refer to common steak and seafood restaurant menu items such as: starters, soups, salads, meat dishes, chicken dishes, seafood dishes, sides and desserts
5. Ask questions in restaurant terms and order safe meals with or without allergy meal charts and/or gluten free menus.
This eBook reflects the innovative content from the 3rd edition Let's Eat Out book series. The three time winner of the 2012 Best Health Book of Year Awards is based on over 6 years of extensive global research and also the winner of key industry awards for 7 consecutive years.
This series of eBooks, books and mobile apps is focus group tested, endorsed by associations across the globe and recognized by 250-plus media outlets such as TV, radio and print worldwide.
Kim Koeller and Robert La France are co-authors of the award-winning Let’s Eat Out! series, creators of innovative mobile applications and authoritative experts on eating out and traveling with special diets. As internationally recognized speakers, Kim and Robert have presented at celiac / coeliac, food allergy and product industry conferences across Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, United States and other parts of the world.
Kim personally manages celiac / coeliac disease as well as over a dozen food related allergies and intolerances including dairy, seafood, fish, pork, preservatives and chemicals. As an international business consultant, she has worked with clients on four continents, traveled over 2 million miles and dined in over 25 countries. In 2005, Kim founded AllergyFree Passport® and GlutenFree Passport®, global health consulting firms, to educate individuals and businesses worldwide about gluten and allergen-free lifestyles. Prior to this, she was a partner with Accenture, the world’s leading management consulting firm. Focused on global customer relationship management (CRM) and cutting edge technologies, Kim collaborated with cross-industry Fortune 500 clients delivering innovative sales and service project solutions worldwide for over 17 years. She earned her Masters degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management and her Bachelors degree in the French Language from Purdue University.
As a restaurant industry veteran, Robert has spent over 15 years in the hospitality and food service business across all aspects of operations. His international expertise has ranged from small single restaurants to large publicly traded companies with 100-plus locations. Robert’s first-hand experiences have afforded him the opportunity to develop deep insights into guest requirements, concerns of cross-contamination and hidden allergens in food preparation.
With a passion for the culinary arts, Robert has been responsible for training hundreds of restaurant personnel, working extensively with Asian, European and North American cuisines. He graduated cum laude from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance.