Product dimensions: 82.50 (w) x 11.00 (h) x 5.00 (d)
Table of Contents
UNIT 1. The United States and the World: Strategic Choices
1. The Benevolent Empire, Robert Kagan, Foreign Policy, Summer 1998.
2. The Perils of (and for) an Imperial America, Charles William Maynes, Foreign Policy, Summer 1998.
3. A New Realism, Ronald Steel, World Policy Journal, Summer 1997.
4. Democracy at Risk: American Culture in a Global Culture, Benjamin R. Barber, World Policy Journal, Summer 1998.
UNIT 2. The United States and the World: Regional and Bilateral Relations
5. The United States and the New Russia: The First Five Years, Raymond L. Garthoff, Current History, October 1997.
6. Is Russia Still an Enemy?, Richard Pipes, Foreign Affairs, September/October 1997.
7. Testing the United States-Japan Security Alliance, James Shinn, Current History, December 1997.
8. South Asian Arms Race: Reviving Dormant Fears of Nuclear War, Barbara Crossette, New York Times, May 29, 1998.