- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.37(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.62(d)
Table of Contents
1. Universal Freedom Declared, Universal Freedom Denied: Racism, Slavery and the Ideology of White Supremacy in the Founding of the Republic.
2. Federalism and the Limits of Universal Freedom.
II. POLITICAL BEHAVIORISM.
3. Political Culture.
4. Political Socialization.
5. Public Opinion.
6. African-Americans and the Media.
III. COALIATIONS, MOVEMENTS, INTEREST GROUPS, PARTIES, AND ELECTIONS.
7. Social Movements and a Theory of African-American Coalition Politics.
8. Interest Groups.
9. Political Parties.
10. Voting Behavior and Elections.
11. The Congress and the African-American Quest for Universal Freedom.
12. The Presidency and the African-American Quest for Universal Freedom.
13. The Supreme Court and the African-American Quest for Universal Freedom.
14. The Bureaucracy and the African-American Quest for Universal Freedom.
V. PUBLIC POLICY.
15. Domestic Policy and the African-American Quest for Social and Economic Justice.
16. The African-American Voice for Universal Freedom and U.S. Foreign Policy.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >