- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Unaccountable movement of objects.
2. Unaccountable noises (includes voices and music).
3. Apparitions, mysterious lights and shadows.
4. Unaccountable touches, pushes, smells, and temperature changes.
5. Feelings of fear, disgust, horror, and of an unseen presence or force.
*Investigators estimate that 70 to 98% of all reports have natural explanations.
Ghosts have been experienced in all regions of our world. Ghosts even have their own club - The Ghost Club is a London based organization, the oldest in existence (circa 1862), devoted to the investigation of paranormal phenomena and physical research.
Included In this book is the first volume of an encyclopedia of ghosts worldwide. This book is filled with reported ghosts, hauntings, terminology, and equipment used to conduct investigations. Keep an open mind when reading and enter into the world of the paranormal.
Posted March 17, 2010
The is a great book. A large grouping of everything paranormal and more. I was very pleased when I recieved it and after reading, I love it more. This book hit on everything and teaches terminology. Buy this one, you won't regret it!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.