Pub. Date: 07/28/2007
Publisher: Springer London
Features and topics:
• Includes detailed code examples and output to guide the reader
• Is extremely accessible, and ideal for self-study
• Written specifically to meet the needs of science and engineering students and working professionals
• Provides an author-supported supplementary website containing code examples and all graphics files: www.pages.drexel.edu/~brooksdr/DRB_web_page/BookCode/BookCode.htm.
Dr Brooks has authored the successful Springer titles, Problem solving with Fortran 90 for Scientists and Engineers, and C Programming: The Essentials for Engineers and Scientists.
- Springer London
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >