Analog Circuit Design: Scalable Analog Circuit Design, High Speed D/A Converters, RF Power Amplifiers / Edition 1by Johan Huijsing, Michiel Steyaert, Arthur van Roermund
Pub. Date: 12/03/2010
Publisher: Springer US
This tenth volume of Analog Circuit Design concentrates on 3 topics: 1. Scalable Analog Circuits, 2. High-Speed D/A Converters, and 3. RF Power Amplifiers. Each topic is covered by 6 papers, written by internationally recognized experts on that topic. These papers have a tutorial nature aimed at improving the design of analog circuits. The book is/em>… See more details below
This tenth volume of Analog Circuit Design concentrates on 3 topics: 1. Scalable Analog Circuits, 2. High-Speed D/A Converters, and 3. RF Power Amplifiers. Each topic is covered by 6 papers, written by internationally recognized experts on that topic. These papers have a tutorial nature aimed at improving the design of analog circuits. The book is divided into three parts:
- Part I, Scalable Analog Circuit Design describes in 6 papers issues of: scalable high-speed design, scalable high-resolution mixed-mode ADC and OpAmp design, scalable high-voltage design for XDSL, scalability of wire-line front ends, reusable IP analog design, and porting CAD analog design.
- Part II, High-Speed D/A Converters describes in 6 papers issues of: Introduction to high-speed D/A converter design, retargetable 12-bit 200-MHz CMOS current steering design, high-speed CMOS D/A converters for upstream cable applications, static and dynamic performance limitations, the linearity challenge of D/A converters for communications, and a 400-MHz, 10-bit charge-domain CMOS D/A converter for low-spurious frequency synthesis.
- Part III, RF Power Amplifiers describes in 6 papers issues of: system aspects, overview and trade-offs, linear transmitter architectures, GaAs microwave SSPAs, Monolithic transformer-coupling in Si-bipolar, and RF power amplifier design in CMOS.
- Springer US
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
- Product dimensions:
- 6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.84(d)
Table of ContentsPreface.
Part I: Scalable Analog Circuit Design. Introduction. Scalable High-Speed Analog Circuit Design; M. Vertregt, P. Scholtens. Scalable High Resolution Mixed Mode Circuit Design; R.J. Brewer. Scalable 'High Voltages' Integrated Circuit Design for XDSL Type of Applications; D. Rossi. Scalability of Wire-Line Analog Front-Ends; K. Bult. Reusable IP Analog Circuit Design; J. Hauptmann, A. Wiesbauer, H. Weinberger. Process Migration Tools for Analog and Digital Circuits; K. Francken, G. Gielen.
Part II: High-Speed D/A Converters. Introduction. Introduction to High-Speed Digital-to-Analog Converter Design; R. van de Plassche. Design Considerations for a Retargetable 12b 200MHz CMOS Current-Steering DAC; J. Vital, A. Marques, P. Azevedo, J. Franca. High-Speed CMOS DA Converters for Upstream Cable Applications; R. Roovers. Solving Static and Dynamic Performance Limitations for High Speed D/A Converter; A. Van den Bosch, M. Steyaert, W. Sansen. High Speed Digital-Analog Converters - The Dynamic Linearity Challenge; A.R. Bugeja. A 400-MHz, 10-bit Charge Domain CMOS D/A Converter for Low-Spurious Frequency Synthesis; K. Khanoyan, F. Behbahani, A.A. Abidi.
Part III: RF Power Amplifiers. Introduction. Design Considerations for RF Power Amplifiers demonstrated through a GSM/EDGE Power Amplifier Module; P. Baltus, A. van Bezooijen. Class-E High-Efficiency RF/Microwave Power Amplifiers: Principles of Operation, Design Procedures, and Experimental Verification; N.O. Sokal. Linear Transmitter Architectures; L. Sundström. GaAs Microwave SSPA's: Design and characteristics; A.P. de Hek, F.E. van Vliet. Monolithic Transformer-Coupled RF Power Amplifiers in SI-Bipolar; W. Simbürger, D. Kehrer, A. Heinz,H.D. Wohlmuth, M. Rest, K. Aufinger, A.L. Scholtz. Low Voltage PA Design in Standard CMOS; K. Mertens, M. Steyaert.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >