Analysis and Applications - ISAAC 2001 / Edition 1by Heinrich G.W. Begehr
Pub. Date: 06/30/2003
Publisher: Springer US
This collection of survey articles gives and idea of new methods and results in real and complex analysis and its applications. Besides several chapters on hyperbolic equations and systems and complex analysis, potential theory, dynamical systems and harmonic analysis are also included. Newly developed subjects from power geometry, homogenization, partial… See more details below
This collection of survey articles gives and idea of new methods and results in real and complex analysis and its applications. Besides several chapters on hyperbolic equations and systems and complex analysis, potential theory, dynamical systems and harmonic analysis are also included. Newly developed subjects from power geometry, homogenization, partial differential equations in graph structures are presented and a decomposition of the Hilbert space and Hamiltonian are given.
- Springer US
- Publication date:
- International Society for Analysis, Applications and Computation Series, #10
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.24(d)
Table of Contents
1. Decay and computability; I. Antoniou, Z. Suchanecki.
2. Differential and pseudo-differential operators on graphs as models of mesoscopic systems; P. Kuchment.
3. Homogenization of some multiparametric problems; N.S. Bakhvalov, M.E. Eglit.
4. Power geometry as a new calculus; A.D. Bruno.
5. A survey of Q spaces and Q#-classes; M. Essen.
6. Hyperbolically convex functions; D. Mejía, Ch. Pommerenke.
7. Nevanlinna theory in characteristic p and applications; A. Boutabaa, A. Escassut.
8. A new property of meromorphic functions and its applications; G.A. Barsegian, C.C. Yang.
9. Complex zero decreasing sequences and the Riemann hypothesis II; G. Csordas.
10. Theory of reproducing kernels; S. Saitoh.
11. Analytic functions and analytic functionals on some balls in the complex Euclidean space; K. Fujita, M. Morimoto.
12. Batteries and energy minimization problems; P.M. Tamrazov.
13. Vector-valued extensions of some classical theorems in harmonic analysis; M. Gerardi, L. Weis.
14. Chaotic zone in the Bogdanov-Takens bifurcation for diffeomorphisms; V. Gelfreich.
15. Carleman estimates for a plate equation on a Riemann manifold with energy level terms; I. Lasiecka, et al.
16. Hyperbolicity for systems; T. Nishitani.
17. Strictly hyperbolic operators and approximate energies; F. Columbini, D. Del Santo.
18. Multiple high oscillatory shoch waves; Y.-G. Yang.
19. Exponential time decay solutions of Schrödinger equations and of wave equations in even dimensional spaces; Y. Dan, K. Kajitani.
20. Inverse scattering for a small nonselfadjoint perturbation of the wave equation; K. Mochizuki.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >