- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Analysis and Modeling of Manufacturing Systems is a set of papers on some of the newest research and applications of mathematical and computational techniques to manufacturing systems and supply chains. These papers deal with fundamental questions (how to predict factory performance: how to operate production systems) and explicitly treat the shastic nature of failures, operation times, demand, and other important events.
Analysis and Modeling of Manufacturing Systems will be of interest to readers with a strong background in operations research, including researchers and mathematically sophisticated practitioners.
List of Figures. List of Tables. Preface.
1. Capacitated Two-Echelon Inventory Models for Repairable Item Systems; Z.M. Avsar, W.H. Zijm.
2. Distribution Resource Planning Systems: A Critique and Enhancement; G.E. Feigin, et al.
3. Process Adjustment for Assemblies; D.W. Glenn, S.M. Pollock.
4. Exact Analysis of a Continuous Material Merge with Limited Buffer Capacity and Three Stations; S. Helber, N. Mehrtens.
5. Optimal Scheduling for Piecewise Deterministic Multi-Armed Bandit Problem; M.-O. Hongler, F. Dusonchet.
6. Production Planning for Short Life-Cycle Products in Consideration of Clearance Sale; H. Ishikura.
7. Analysis of Automated Flow Line Systems with Repair Crew Interference; H. Kuhn.
8. Performance Evaluation of Production Lines with Random Processing Times, Multiple Failure Modes and Finite Buffer Capacity Part I: The Building Block; R. Levantesi, et al.
9. Performance Evaluation of Production Lines with Random Processing Times, Multiple Failure Modes and Finite Buffer Capacity Part II: The Decomposition; R. Levantesi, et al.
10. Due-Time Performance of Production Systems with Markovian Machines; Jingshan Li, S.M. Meerkov.
11. Analysis of Two-Valve Fluid Flow Systems with General Repair Times; Ü.Özdoru, T. Altiok.
12. Shastic Lead Time Models for Supply Chain Networks; N.R. Srinivasa Raghavan, N. Viswanadham.
13. Modeling and Performance Evaluation of Base-Sk Controlled Assembly Systems; M. Sbiti, et al.
14. Designing Manufacturing Cells Using a Tabu Search Approach; K. Spiliopoulos, S. Sofianopoulou.
15. State-Space Modeling and Analysis of Pull-Controlled Production Systems; B. Tan.
16. Using Fluid Solutions in Dynamic Scheduling; M.H. Veatch.