Anatomy of a Business Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Business and Securing Your Company's Futureby Linda Pinson
What does it take to succeed in starting and running a small business? All the experts advise writing a business plan to map the trajectory of a new or existing venture. Even though/i>/b>
Praise for previous editions: "It's still one of the best books on the basics of putting together a thoughtful, thorough and professional business plan." Inc. magazine
What does it take to succeed in starting and running a small business? All the experts advise writing a business plan to map the trajectory of a new or existing venture. Even though writing a plan may seem like an intimidating undertaking, with the right help, anyone can do it. For expert guidance to take advantage of powerful business-building opportunities, the latest edition of the bestselling Anatomy of a Business Plan offers step-by-step, proven advice.
Updated with the latest changes affecting small businesses through 2005, the sixth edition also includes a new resource section to help businesses research financial and marketing information. Three complete sample business plans, along with the blank forms to create a plan, make this a hands-on, user-friendly guide.
Designed for beginning and growth-oriented entrepreneurs, or for those ready to move their dream businesses into action, it includes complete templates to:
* Develop an executive summary that grabs attention.
* Envision the organizational plan to lay the groundwork for success.
* Create the marketing plan that powers growth.
* Build for the future with airtight financial documentation. While Anatomy of a Business Plan is ideal for entrepreneurs at all levels, it is also used in classrooms, workshops, and training. Many corporations use it to help their divisions, departments, and subsidiaries develop plans for new business expansion and growth. Once written, a plan is only effective when put touse! Guidelines for packaging and updating the plan complete the picture, so that any business leader can create a living, accessible plan to support long-term success.
- Kaplan Publishing
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.52(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.57(d)
Meet the Author
Linda Pinson is a nationally recognized speaker, award-winning author, educator, consultant and expert in the areas of small business planning and financial management. Author of numerous bestselling titles for entrepreneurs, she has also developed the popular ""Automate Your Business Plan"" software to accompany the bestselling Anatomy of a Business Plan. A member of the U.S. Small Business Advisory Council for the past five years, she is an active speaker at the Association of Small Business Development Centers annual conferences and has served as delegate to the White House Conference on Small Business.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews