- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Beginnings: From Pythagoras to Plato
2. Schools of Thought: From Aristotle to Augustine
3. Argument and Reason: Logic
4. Knowledge and its Limits
5. How Things Happen: Physics
6. What There Is: Metaphysics
7. Soul and Mind
8. How to Live: Ethics
Posted March 23, 2009
I had been looking for an introductory survey of philosophy that would both bring a sense of chronological continuity as well as a compreshensible overview. I found it in this book that provides two approaches to understanding philosophy. I purchased all four volumes for completeness. I can't imagine a better approach to the study of philosophy.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.