Annual Editions: American Foreign Policy 00/01 / Edition 6by Glenn P. Hastedt
Pub. Date: 01/28/2000
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
This annually updated reader is a compilation of current articles from newspapers,magazines,and journals,in the area of American foreign policy.
Table of ContentsUNIT 1. The United States and the World: Strategic Choices
1. Clinton Abroad, Jurek Martin, The Washington Monthly, March 1999.
2. The Lonely Superpower, Samuel P. Huntington, Foreign Affairs, March/April 1999.
3. A New Age of Liberal Imperialism?, David Rieff, World Policy Journal, Summer 1999.
4. Why Export Democracy?, G. John Ikenberry, The Wilson Quarterly, Spring 1999.
5. "The Benevolent Empire,", Robert Kagan, Foreign Policy, no. 111 (Summer 1998).
UNIT 2. The United States and the World: Regional and Bilaterial Relations
6. Russia's Total Security, Ian Bremmer, World Policy Journal, Summer 1999.
7. Rethinking Europe, Charles A. Kupchan, The National Interest, Summer 1999.
8. A Stable Peace in Europe: Can the Continent Put War Behind It?, James E. Goodby, Brookings Review, Summer 1999.
9. The Case against Intervention in Kosovo, Benjamin Schwarz and Christopher Layne, The Nation, April 19, 1999.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >