- Boxed quotes offering advice from students who have aced the exams and from AP teachers and college professors
- Sample tests that closely simulate real exams
- Review material based on the contents of the most recent tests
- Icons highlighting important facts, vocabulary, and frequently asked questions
- Websites and links to valuable online test resources, along with author e-mail addresses so you can ask them follow-up questions
- Authors who are either AP course instructors or exam developers
David Levine has taught college-level computer science for 20 years and has 17 years of experience reading the AP computer science exam, serving most recently as an exam leader.
Kathleen Larson has taught advanced placement computer science since 1994 and has been an AP exam question leader for the past eight years.