Dion Scoppuoletto is an Apple Authorized Trainer, marketing consultant and avid travel photographer who has taught classes on Aperture and other Apple products world wide. Before starting his own company, he was at Apple Inc. for 7 years, where he worked as a Senior Product Manager on Shake, Motion and iPhoto, and was involved in the first release of Aperture.
Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3by Dion Scoppettuolo
This Apple-certified guide to Aperture 3 starts with the basics of image management and takes you step by step through Aperture's powerful editing, retouching, proofing, publishing, and archiving features. It delivers comprehensive training - the equivalent of a three-day course - in one project-based book. With complete coverage of Aperture's new features, you'll learn to organize your photos using Faces, Apple's face detection and recognition tool, take advantage of Places to find photos by the location where they were shot, and retouch your images precisely with new nondestructive edge-aware brushes. You'll create advanced slideshows that include HD videos, titles, and layered soundtracks, and with the full-screen Browser you'll now be able to use every inch of your Mac display to browse and edit. Real-world exercises feature professional photography from a variety of genres, including fashion, sports, wedding, commercial, and landscape photography.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 20 hours of training
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
- The accompanying disc requires Mac OS X v 10.5.8 or v 10.6.2 or later; Aperture 3;iPhoto '09, version 8.1 or later.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >