Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers / Edition 8by Paul A. Alberto, Anne C. Troutman
Pub. Date: 05/01/2008
The sequence of chapters follows that of an actual behavior analysis; actual data recording sheets, charts, and tables are provided. Covers identifying target behavior, collecting data, experimental design, arranging antecedents and consequences, and generalizing behavior change. Users love the book's sense of humor and appreciate the talent the authors have for describing complicated information in a clear and appealing manner. Parents and teachers interested in behavior management concepts.
Table of Contents1. Roots of Applied Behavior Analysis.
2. Preparing Behavioral Objectives.
3. Procedures for Collecting Data.
4. Graphing Data.
5. Single-Subject Designs.
6. Developing a Hypothesis for Behavior Change: Functional Assessment and Functional Analysis.
7. Arranging Consequences that Increase Behavior.
8. Arranging Consequences that Decrease Behavior.
9. Differential Reinforcement: Stimulus Control and Shaping.
10. Providing Generalization of Behavior Change.
11. Teaching Students to Manage their Own Behavior.
12. Responsible Use.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >