Applied Equity Valuation / Edition 1by T. Daniel Coggin
Pub. Date: 11/28/1998
Applied Equity Valuation provides comprehensive coverage of the theory and practice of all aspects of valuation, including security valuation in a complex market, bottom-up approach to small capitalization active management, top down/thematic equity management, implementing an integrated quantitative investment process, applying the DDM, value-based equity strategies, market-neutral portfolio management, enhanced indexing, dynamic style allocation, and exploiting global equity pricing anomalies.
Table of Contents
1. Security Valuation in a Complex Market (B. Jacobs and K. Levy).
2. A Bottom-Up Approach to Small Capitalization Active Management (K. Greiner and S. Bruno).
3. Top Down/Thematic Equity Management (L. Viehl).
4. Implementing an Integrated Quantitative Investment Process (R. Goldsticker, III).
5. Factor-Based Approach to Equity Portfolio Management (F. Fabozzi).
6. Relative Predictive Power of the Ad Hoc Expected Return Factor Model and Asset Pricing Models (R. Haugen).
7. Quantitative Tools in Equity Valuation and Portfolio Management: Applying the DDM (S. Pisarkiewicz and M. Gordon).
8. Value-Based Equity Strategies (G. Schlarbaum).
9. Equity Analysis Using Value-Based Metrics (J. Abate, et al.).
10. Market-Neutral Portfolio Management (M. McElroy).
11. Enhanced Indexing (M. Steinberg and G. Madigan).
12. Dynamic Style Allocation (B. Westervelt).
13. Exploiting Global Equity Pricing Anomalies (G. Bergstrom, et al.).
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >