Appraisal and Diagnosis of Speech and Language Disorders / Edition 3by Harold A. Peterson, Thomas P. Marquardt
Pub. Date: 01/06/1994
Publisher: Allyn & Bacon, Inc.
This book introduces clinicians to a variety of measurement devices available for assessing speech and language disorders and provides a clear understanding of what information can be obtained from the tests.
- Allyn & Bacon, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 3rd ed
- Product dimensions:
- 6.24(w) x 9.36(h) x 0.86(d)
Table of Contents
1. The Philosophy of Diagnosis.
2. Information Gathering.
3. Articulation Testing.
4. Speech Sound Discrimination.
5. Language Testing.
6. Evaluation of Uncertainty: Developmental Skills, Motor Skills, and Non-Verbal Intelligence.
7. Examination of the Speech-Production Mechanism.
8. Assessment Formats for Structural Disorders.
9. Evaluation of Fluency.
10. Evaluation of Adult Neurological Disorders.
11. Clinical Reporting and Record Keeping.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >