PART ONE: GROUP WORK WITH CHILDREN.
1. Using the Arts in a Bereavement Group for Children.
2. Life-Threatening Illness in School-Age Children: A Transition Group.
3. Trust and Support: Children of Alcoholics Build Their Own Identities.
4. Friendship Groups: Make a Friend and Be a Friend.
5. Kids Helping Kids: A Group Training for Peer Helpers and Beyond.
PART TWO: GROUP WORK WITH ADOLESCENTS.
6. School Success Skills: A Group for At-Risk Students.
7. Moving to a New School: A Transition Group for Young Adolescents.
8. Peer Networking to Build Resiliency among High School Youth: A Violence Prevention Group.
9. TAG, I'm It: A Counseling Group for Talented and Gifted Adolescents.
10. Effective Communication for Conflict Situations.
11. Adolescents of Divorce: A School-Based Intervention.
12. High School Students Rediscovering Academic Success.
13. The Safe Survivors Group: A Psychoeducational Counseling Group for Adolescent Survivors of Relationship Violence.
PART THREE: GROUP WORK WITH ADULTS.
14. Planning Your Career Adventure: A Group for Career Planners.
15. Grieving Our Losses.
16. Simplify Your Life.
17. The Transition into Parenthood: A Group for Expecting Couples.
18. Using the Wheel of Self-Discovery: A Career Transition Tool.
19. Returning Women Students: A Transition Group.
20. Codependence Recovery for Adults Abused as Children.
21. A Positive Approach to Disciplining Your School-Aged Child.
22. Transitioning into Single Parenthood.
23. Systematic Desensitization for Specified Phobias.