Approaching Democracy / Edition 3by Larry Berman, Bruce Murphy
Pub. Date: 12/29/2000
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Prentice Hall's exclusive Companion Website that accompanies Approaching Democracy, 3/E, offers unique tools and support that make it easy for students and instructors to integrate this online study guide with the text. The site is a comprehensive resource that is organized according to the chapters within the text and features a variety of learning and teaching modules:
- Study Guide Modules contain a variety of exercises and features designed to help with self-study.
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to quickly reach information on the Web that relates to the content in the text.
- Communication Modules include tools such as Live Chat and Message Boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- Personalization Modules include our enhanced Help feature that contains a text page for browsers and plug-ins.
- Syllabus Manager tool provides an easy-to-follow process for creating, posting, and revising a syllabus online that is accessible from any point within the Companion Website. This resource allows instructors and students to communicate both inside and outside of the classroom at the click of a button.
The Companion Website makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.99(w) x 10.00(h) x (d)
Table of Contents
I. FOUNDATIONS OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.
2. The Founding and the Constitution.
II. INSTITUTIONS OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.
5. The Presidency.
6. The Judiciary.
7. The Bureaucracy.
III. PROCESSES OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.
9. Political Parties.
10. Participation, Voting, and Elections.
11. Interest Groups.
12. The Media.
IV. LIBERTIES AND RIGHTS IN AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.
14. Civil Rights and Political Equality.
V. POLICY MAKING IN AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.
16. Economic Policy.
17. Foreign Policy.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >