- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Why are Native Americans (still) Called "Indians"?
The Illuminating Example of Giovanni di Paolo's Quattrocento Mappamundi
2. Between Science and Art: The European Representation of America, 1500-1800
3. "Een West-Indien Landtschap met Vreemt Ghebouw": Jan Mostaert on the Architectural Primitivism Characterizing a "Golden Age" Reborn in the New World
4. Cooper, Cole and The Last of the Mohicans
5. Carpeaux's America: Art and Sculptural Politics
6. Nineteenth Century Haida Argillite Carvings: Documents of Cultural Encounter
7. "Maids of Palastine": Pueblo Pots, Potters, and the Politics of Representation
8. Art and Indian Culture at the Crossroads of a New Century: A Postlude to the Exhibition "Lost and Found Traditions: Native American Art 1965-1985"
9. The Collection of the North and Central American Department of the Museum fur Volkerkunde, Vienna