This fascinating examination of visual experience offers an explanation and assessment of the traditional means of analyzing visual culture.
- Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.70(w) x 8.70(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents
• What is Visual Culture?
• How May it be Studied?
• Producers, Artists and Designers
• Consumers: Markets, Publics and Audiences
• Media, Access and Ownership
• Signs, Codes and Visual Culture
• Different Types of Art and Design
• Visual Culture and the Social Process
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >