The Art of Grain Merchandising : Silver Editionby Sherry Lorton, Don White
- Capture opportunities by servicing the needs of their customers –
The Art of Grain Merchandising teaches the important skills of basis trading and how to capture opportunities, increase margins and build a profitable grain business in today's environment. It shows how successful grain elevators, feed mills, rice dryers and other grain businesses:
- Capture opportunities by servicing the needs of their customers – buyers and sellers – while at the same time securing their margins from the basis.
- Develop confidence in the basis and proactively seek out basis opportunities in all market environments.
- Use merchandising expertise to get the most value from their storage space and generate additional margins by trading basis on bushels moving in and around the local trade area.
- Stipes Publishing, L.L.C.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews