- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In his international bestseller, Secrets of the A Game, Logan Edwards revealed the secrets behind what women find irresistible about men. Now, in his eagerly anticipated companion book, Edwards dives deeper into the mysteries of how to approach women to create instant rapport and attraction. From body language to voice tonality, you'll learn step-by-step instructions that anyone can follow...
In his international bestseller, Secrets of the A Game, Logan Edwards revealed the secrets behind what women find irresistible about men. Now, in his eagerly anticipated companion book, Edwards dives deeper into the mysteries of how to approach women to create instant rapport and attraction. From body language to voice tonality, you'll learn step-by-step instructions that anyone can follow to meet women anywhere you go.
With over one hundred field-tested, scripted routines, you'll never be at a loss for words. Live in the moment, be your best self and enjoy meeting attractive women without the usual hang-ups and missteps. Learn what tens of thousands of men have already discovered: with the right skills and unstoppable confidence, you'll never waste another opportunity to meet the women of your dreams.
The book’s first half provides all of the foundations to develop yourself into the kind of guy who can approach a woman or groups of women with ease.
· Know what you body is “saying” so it can match you attractive, confident personality.
· Break through any approach anxiety with basic coaching and simple exercises.
· Find an approach-style that works for you so can avoid awkward conversations.
· Adjust your outlook and work to your strengths so your confidence is sky high.
· Save time by developing a set of standards and sticking to it.
The book’s second half is filled with over a hundred “scripted” Openers that give you everything you need to get interesting, engaging and attraction-building conversations started with women anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
· Classic – Simple, straightforward, easy to remember Openers that work for almost every occasion.
· Opinion – Never fail approaches that seek a “female perspective” on her all-time favorite topics like fashion, dating and relationships.
· Chump – Charming, endearing Openers that effectively play into her natural tendency to be nice and helpful.
· Teasing – Lower her defenses and mix it up with playful teasing designed to make her feel like your bratty little sister.
· Cold Reading – Read her mood, tell her what she’s thinking or guess her personality traits out of thin air with perceptive, powerful Openers.
· Wingman – Talk each other up, block potential obstacles and keep both of you in the conversation until you close the deal.
· Routine – Memorize and repeat so you’ll keep her intrigued and engaged until you’re comfortable enough to start building attraction.
· Prop – Keep her occupied with a prop so you can focus on teasing, telling stories and demonstrating your attractive qualities.
· Direct – Accuse her of being too direct, offer her a compliment and then take it away, or just tell her what you’re looking for tonight.
· Balls-Out – So direct, so outrageous, so very wrong, but with the right attitude and energy, they work like crazy.
Logan guides you step-by-step, no matter where you’re at in life, and teaches you the Art of the Approach. With the right set of Openers and body language techniques, you’ll always know what to say and how to say it. Approach like a master pickup artist with seductions skills and unstoppable confidence. That’s The Art of the Approach.
About the Author
Logan Edwards has written another masterpiece of the pick-up arts that teaches you all of the theory AND all of the techniques you need to meet and attract women. Over the past ten years, he has devoted his life to unlocking the secrets of the male/female mating dynamic. Part psychologist, part salesman, part ladies man, he is currently traveling the world, working one-on-one teaching men how to better attract beautiful women.
Chapter 1 The Problem 5
Chapter 2 Confidence 25
Chapter 3 Standards 41
Chapter 4 Body Language 55
Chapter 5 Approaching 77
Chapter 6 Classic Openers 91
Chapter 7 Opinion Openers 113
Chapter 8 Chump Openers 135
Chapter 9 Teasing Openers 157
Chapter 10 Cold Reading Openers 179
Chapter 11 Wingman Openers 201
Chapter 12 Routine Openers 223
Chapter 13 Prop Openers 245
Chapter 14 Direct Openers 267
Chapter 15 Balls-Out Openers 289
Chapter 16 Make Your Own Openers 311
Posted August 28, 2011
I bought this book because of another Logan Edwards book - Secrets of the A Game. I actually like this book better because it was more to the point of my problem area: approaching and getting past the first few minutes. There's a lot of great little icebreakers that got me through the opening/meeting and then I relax and I'm vibing in my own way. That seems to be the point of the book - giving you something clever to say and then moving on and being yourself. It works for me.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.