Illustrator Bruce Waldman has been teaching at the School of Visual Arts for more than 25 years, is a member of the Board of Governors of the Robert Blackburn Printmaking Workshop, and a Director of The New York Society of Etchers. His prints are in the permanent collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Royal Collection, London, The Library of Congress, Washington DC, and other museums.
The Art of War for Zombies: Ancient Zombie Secrets of World Domination, Apocalypse Editionby Sun Tzumbie
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
They walk among us: The Living. They seek to vanquish us. And we bite back. Still, every Zombie needs support. Now an ancient military manual reveals the secrets that will keep Undead Comrades from losing their heads as they learn to assess the Enemy and develop offensive strategy (an easy task for those of the decaying flesh). It all starts by declaring one word: WAR! (And take note: The Apocalypse will not be televised.) A hilarious mash-up of the ancient Sun-Tzu classic The Art of War with Zombie, er, components.
The Art of War for Zombies includes:
* Publisher’s Note
* Laying Plans: Dead Reckoning: Or, how zombies will win the day
* Waging War: The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the ambulatory
* Offensive Strategy: Offensive? Moi? Nay, 'tis only a flesh wound!
* Tactics: In the midst of life they are in death
* Energy: Heads will roll . . . and explode
* Weaknesses and Strengths: You hold their fate in your gnarly, outstretched hands
* Maneuvering: Deviate and subjugate
* Variables of Engagement: Be tricky
* The Horde on the March: Zombie all you can be
* Terrraaaiiin: Making your way through the land of the living
* The Nine Situations: Hit the ground shambling
* Fire: When they are engulfed in flames
* Using Secret Agents: I spy, with my single eye . . .
- BN ID:
- Peter Pauper Press, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 3 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews