ArtLab Cupcake Decorating Studioby Leslie Miller, Jenna Land Free
Read all about it! In
"Whip up a variety of fun, imaginative cupcakes, be they artful configurations or intriguing singles. Like its predecessors, this ArtLab kit makes the hard stuff easy. With custom-designed tools and skill-building techniques, creating one-of-a-kind sweets is a piece of cake! Each project is impressive, but achievable, and--of course--tasty!
Read all about it! In Sweet!, author Jenna Land Free and expert Leslie Miller focus on how to make single cupcakes as well as splendid configurations. This fully illustrated book comes with recipes, techniques, and tips on how to create one-of-a-kind works of edible art using creamy frosting, simple fondant, and elegant ganache. Classic decorating tricks are broken down into simple, step-by-step directions.
• Froster designed with little hands in mind
• 3 frosting tips�flat, star, and round
• Frosting spreader
• Stencil holder
• 4 stencils�sand dollar, snowflake, dragon face, and bow
• Cutters�circle, flower, and shell
• Cake comb
• Rolling pin with raised edges, for evenly rolled fondant
• 24-page fully illustrated book "
- becker&mayer! books
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 10.00(w) x 10.10(h) x 2.30(d)
- Age Range:
- 7 Years
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >