- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In this sequel to his popular Aspects of European History, 1494 - 1789, Stephen J. Lee charts the most commonly encountered topics of nineteenth and twentieth century history, from the origins of the French Revolution, through the social and political reforms and upheavals of the last two centuries to the present.
Helpful and accessible, the book includes:
* an invigorating guide and sound source of background material
* short analytical chapters
* an interpretative approach to history, providing a range of viewpoints on each subject
* both a broad survey and specific studies
* stimulation for student's ability to develop and clarify theme
* a careful structure which aids notetaking, preparation of essays and revision.
Any student of European history will want to have this book at their side throughout their course studies.