Assertiveness : The Pocket Book for Inner Strengthby Chris Croft
The underlying principles are quite simple, and this practical book explains how to get your assertiveness right. There are
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
In all your dealings with other people, either at home or at work, assertiveness is important. Assertiveness underlies almost everything we do, from selling, negotiating, managing, to successful relationships, marriage, children etc.
The underlying principles are quite simple, and this practical book explains how to get your assertiveness right. There are simple techniques you can use in order to achieve it.
This book will help you to be more effective and happier in your life.
Areas covered in this book
• Can you change yourself?
• Understanding your inner life scripts
• Reducing negative emotions
• How aggression differs from assertion
• What passive/aggressive means
• Psychological games that some people play
• The four step process for what to say in any difficult situation
• "I notice" - “I interpret that to mean" - "Am I right?”
• The one-off vs. the habit
• Faulty thinking and how to overcome it
• How to handle criticism
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- LULU PRESS
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 185 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >