Mario Livio is Head of the Science Division at the Space Telescope Science Institute, Baltimore, MD.
Astrophysics of Life: Proceedings of the Space Telescope Science Institute Symposium, held in Baltimore, Maryland May 6-9, 2002by Mario Livio
This 2002 book covers topics relevant to the search for life in the Universe, by leading scientists.See more details below
This 2002 book covers topics relevant to the search for life in the Universe, by leading scientists.
- Cambridge University Press
- Publication date:
- Space Telescope Science Institute Symposium Series, #16
- Product dimensions:
- 6.69(w) x 9.61(h) x 0.28(d)
Meet the Author
More from this Author
Table of Contents1. A voyage from dark clouds to the early Earth P. Ehrenfreund, S. B. Charnley and O. Botta;
2. Galactic environment of the Sun and stars: interstellar and interplanetary material P. C. Frisch, H. R. Muller, G. P. Zank and C. Lopate;
3. Transits R. L. Gilliland;
4. Planet migration E. W. Thommes and J. J. Lissauer;
5. Organic synthesis in space S. A. Sandford;
6. The Vegetation Red Edge Spectroscopic Feature as a surface biomarker S. Seager and E. B. Ford;
7. Search for extra-solar planets through gravitational microlensing K. C. Sahu;
8. The galactic habitable zone G. Gonzalez;
9. Cosmology and life M. Livio.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >