Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery with DVD / Edition 2by Michael S. Kaminer
The new edition of this comprehensive, practical, and richly illustrated atlas covers a broad range of both surgical and medical aspects of cosmetic dermatology, including laser resurfacing, chemical peels, blepharoplasty and face lifts, hair transplantation, hair removal, and so much more. Dr. Kaminer along with an esteemed team of respected leaders in dermatology… See more details below
The new edition of this comprehensive, practical, and richly illustrated atlas covers a broad range of both surgical and medical aspects of cosmetic dermatology, including laser resurfacing, chemical peels, blepharoplasty and face lifts, hair transplantation, hair removal, and so much more. Dr. Kaminer along with an esteemed team of respected leaders in dermatology, oculoplastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, anesthesiology, and ophthalmology provide in-depth, descriptions of today’s most widely used techniques. Every nuance of every procedure is clearly defined with more than 700 full-color crisp illustrations and high-quality clinical photographs. And best of all, this remarkable text now includes a DVD containing step-by-step videos demonstrating exactly how to proceed and what outcomes you can expect.
• Provides a thorough review of each procedure followed by a step-by-step description on how the procedure is performed to help you see exactly how to proceed.
• Presents extensive information on how to perform laser procedures such as laser hair removal…laser treatment of vascular lesions…and more, so you can offer your patients a wide range of services.
• Features detailed visual guidance on how to perform liposuction and Botox injections, keeping you on the cusp of cosmetic dermatology.
• Includes chapters on photoaging and the psychosocial elements of cosmetic surgery to help you handle any challenges that arise.
• Discusses patient selection, pre- and post-operative care, and how to avoid complications and minimize risks.
• Reviews local and regional anesthesia techniques so you know precisely which anesthetic to use for what procedure.
• Features new chapters or expanded coverage of imaging, cosmetic camouflage, non-ablative rejuvenation, non-surgical tissue tightening, ablative and micro-ablative skin resurfacing, soft-tissue augmentation autologous fat transplantation, aesthetic surgical closures, and suture suspension lifts so you can implement the latest techniques into your practice.
• Includes a DVD with over 60 step-by-step procedural video clips, to help you perform every technique correctly and know what outcomes to expect.
• Presents a ‘pearls’ section in each chapter that covers complications and secondary procedures to help you avoid mistakes and perfect your technique.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.90(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.30(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >