- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Dallas, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This special, multimedia study kit is comprised of Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, Third Edition (paperback) and a NEW special edition of Netter's Interactive Atlas of Human Anatomy v3.0 (Windows™ and Mac™ compatible). This robust, interactive study tool includes 965 Netter illustrations and images and audio pronunciations for every label, image title and image subtitle— see it, say it, learn it!
• Handy movable magnifying window gives users a detailed close-up of any anatomy plate — up to 2x magnification.
• 1024 x 768 screen display.
• Prints both grayscale and color.
• View with labels on or off.
• Study Guide — Create your own plate list. Study with all labels, some labels or none at all.
• Plate Notes — Add thoughts, comments, and questions on the fly.
• Four ways to search: Visual Index — Head and Neck, Back and Spinal Cord, Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis and Perineum, Upper Limb, Lower Limb, and Cross Sections; Region; Keyword; and System.
• PreTest: Prepare for actual practice tests — get oriented to structures and where to find them.
• Customized Practice Tests: Choose your own test parameters to identify conceptual strengths and weaknesses as you work through the material. Locate or name structures. Cover a single plate or one of its subregions or system subdivisions. Test your knowledge on a study guide plate or on all plates in the program. Tests can be saved and modified for further review at any time.