- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"I would recommend this as an addition to the library of any practitioner or student of sports medicine."
Physical Therapy in Sport 10 (2009) 38
This title is a comprehensive, highly illustrated atlas of human living and surface anatomy for effective physical examination of sports injuries. It covers normal surface and living human anatomy on a regional basis in sufficient depth to facilitate effective physical examination and manipulative techniques. Full colour photographs of anatomy and skeletal parts show how to locate and identify structures. An accompanying DVD includes illustrations of the various manoeuvres and tests used in demonstrating instability of structures.
• Detailed methodology on how to locate structures, how to palpate them, how to test muscle actions and joint movements and how to detect derangements.
• The inclusion of photographs of relevant bony structures and prosections of specific parts of the body to assist in identifying features in the living subject is a unique feature.
• Problem-solving case studies employing knowledge of living anatomy.
• DVD: various manoeuvres and tests used in demonstrating instability of structures.
• Full colour throughout.
1 Head and Neck
2. Back and Spine
3. Trunk and Groin
4. Shoulder and Arm
5. Elbow and Forearm
6. Wrist and Hand
7. Hip, Gluteal Region, and Thigh
9. Leg and Ankle
Answers to clinical problems