Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease: Expert Consult - Enhanced Online Features and Print / Edition 9by Theodore E. Keats
Seeing is believing with the Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, edited by the late Theodore Keats and Mark W. Anderson. Now streamlined into a more concise, portable print format, with a wealth of additional content online, this medical reference book’s thousands of images capture the roentgenographic/b>/i>/b>… See more details below
Seeing is believing with the Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, edited by the late Theodore Keats and Mark W. Anderson. Now streamlined into a more concise, portable print format, with a wealth of additional content online, this medical reference book’s thousands of images capture the roentgenographic presentation of a full range of normal variants and pseudo-lesions that may resemble pathologic conditions, helping you avoid false positives. You’d be hard pressed to find a comparable image collection in any one place online.
- Make the correct diagnosis with hundreds of MR and CT correlations.
- Recognize the entire spectrum of normal variants with over 6,000 images, the largest collection available on this topic.
- Prepare for the pitfalls of the oral exam with an easily accessible text that's designed to help you avoid false positives.
- Find the most essential content more quickly with a much more compact print volume that covers only the most important skeletal presentations.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, plus
- Complete coverage of soft tissues
- Hundreds of additional skeletal images
Browse the best collection of normal variants in the world!
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 10.30(w) x 12.20(h) x 1.40(d)
Table of Contents
Part I The Bones
- The Skull
- The Facial Bones
- The Spine
- The Pelvic Girdle
- The Shoulder Girdle and Thoracic Cage
- The Upper Extremity
- The Lower Extremity
- The Soft Tissues of the Neck
- The Soft Tissues of the Thorax
- The Diaphragm
- The Soft Tissues of the Abdomen
- The Soft Tissues of the Pelvis
- The Genitourinary Tract
Part II The Soft Tissues
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >