Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease: Expert Consult - Enhanced Online Features and Print / Edition 9by Theodore E. Keats, Mark W. Anderson
Pub. Date: 05/30/2012
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Seeing is believing with the Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, edited by the late Theodore Keats and Mark W. Anderson. Now streamlined into a more concise, portable print format, with a wealth of additional content online, this medical reference book’s thousands of images capture the roentgenographic/b>/i>/b>
Seeing is believing with the Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease, edited by the late Theodore Keats and Mark W. Anderson. Now streamlined into a more concise, portable print format, with a wealth of additional content online, this medical reference book’s thousands of images capture the roentgenographic presentation of a full range of normal variants and pseudo-lesions that may resemble pathologic conditions, helping you avoid false positives. You’d be hard pressed to find a comparable image collection in any one place online.
• Make the correct diagnosis with hundreds of MR and CT correlations.
• Recognize the entire spectrum of normal variants with over 6,000 images, the largest collection available on this topic.
• Prepare for the pitfalls of the oral exam with an easily accessible text that's designed to help you avoid false positives.
• Find the most essential content more quickly with a much more compact print volume that covers only the most important skeletal presentations.
• Access the complete contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, plus
• Complete coverage of soft tissues
• Hundreds of additional skeletal images
Browse the best collection of normal variants in the world!
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 10.30(w) x 12.20(h) x 1.40(d)
Table of Contents
Part I The Bones
- The Skull
- The Facial Bones
- The Spine
- The Pelvic Girdle
- The Shoulder Girdle and Thoracic Cage
- The Upper Extremity
- The Lower Extremity
- The Soft Tissues of the Neck
- The Soft Tissues of the Thorax
- The Diaphragm
- The Soft Tissues of the Abdomen
- The Soft Tissues of the Pelvis
- The Genitourinary Tract
Part II The Soft Tissues
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >