- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Authentic Assessment: An Emerging Paradigm.
2. Implementing Authentic Assessment with Young Children.
II. BACKGROUND INFORMATION NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT AUTHENTIC ASSESSMENT.
3. The Basics in Authentic Assessment: Understanding Child Development and Learning.
4. Knowledge of Cultures and Developmental Diversity.
5. Knowledge of Subject Matter Content in the Curriculum.
III. IMPLEMENTING AUTHENTIC ASSESSMENT.
6. Planning for Authentic Assessment.
7. Portfolio Development and Assessment.
8. Collaborating with Young Children to Promote Their Self-Assessment and Learning.
9. Collaborating with Families to Promote Authentic Assessment.
10. Advocating for Quality Authentic Assessment Practices.