AutoCAD 14 Bibleby Ellen Finkelstein
In AutoCAD 14 Bible, AutoCAD pro Ellen Finkelstein not/i>/p>/i>
With the release of the latest version, AutoCAD maintains its place as the most powerful computer-aided drawing software available for PCs today. Of course, to take advantage of all that power, you need a comprehensive guide that's as easy to understand as it is to use -- AutoCAD 14 Bible.
In AutoCAD 14 Bible, AutoCAD pro Ellen Finkelstein not only covers every important feature of the program but also provides practical, real-world advice useful for everyone from beginner to expert. Turn to AutoCAD 14 Bible for just the right combination of tutorial and reference on topics such as
- How to install and customize your AutoCAD software
- How to draw in two dimensions, including working with layers and taking advantage of zooming, panning, dimensioning, plotting, and printing functions
- How to work with data, whether in the form of blocks, attributes, or external references, and transform it into meaningful drawings
- How to draw in three dimensions, from hiding and shading to rendering techniques
- How to organize and manage complex drawings -- and even how to use AutoCAD with the World Wide Web
- How to make use of the AutoLISP programming language to automate AutoCAD functions and extend the program's functionality
Plus, AutoCAD 14 Bible comes complete with a bonus CD-ROM containing over 160 sample drawings and support files, over 40 freeware and shareware programs and block libraries, and a complete guide to third-party software to round out your AutoCAD application.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >