AutoCAD for Architectural Drawing / Edition 1by Beverly L. Kirkpatrick, James M. Kirkpatrick
Pub. Date: 11/30/1998
Publisher: Pearson Education
This book helps readers learn AutoCAD by actually using it in planning and designing a wide variety of realistic situations. KEY TOPICS Using a non-technical writing style and hands-on PROMPT/RESPONSE tutorial approach, it takes readers step-by-step through the creation of all of the drawings necessary for an architectural project from floor plans, and elevations, through power and lighting plans, to isometric and three-dimensional drawings. This was written specifically for architects.
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of ContentsI. PREPARING TO DRAW WITH AUTOCAD.
2. The Personal Computer and the AutoCAD Program.
3. Preparing to Draw with AutoCAD.
II. TWO-DIMENSIONAL AUTOCAD.
4. Drawing with AutoCAD: Basic Commands and Settings.
5. Drawing with AutoCAD: Conference and Lecture Rooms.
6. Using Raster Images in AutoCAD Drawings.
7. Adding Text to the Drawing.
8. Printing and Plotting.
9. Drawing the Floor Plan: Walls, Doors, and Windows.
10. Dimensioning and Area Calculations.
11. Drawing Elevations, Wall Sections, and Details.
12. Drawing and Adding Specifications to Furnishings.
13. Drawing the Reflected Ceiling Plan and the Power Plan.
14. Drawing a Plat.
III. SPECIAL TOPICS.
15. Isometric Drawing.
16. Presentation Capabilities.
17. Customizing Toolbars and Menus.
IV. THREE-DIMENSIONAL AUTOCAD.
18. Basic Three-Dimensional Models.
19. Solid Modeling.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >