- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
2. The Personal Computer and the AutoCAD Program.
3. Preparing to Draw with AutoCAD.
II. TWO-DIMENSIONAL AUTOCAD.
4. Drawing with AutoCAD: Basic Commands and Settings.
5. Drawing with AutoCAD: Conference and Lecture Rooms.
6. Using Raster Images in AutoCAD Drawings.
7. Adding Text to the Drawing.
8. Printing and Plotting.
9. Drawing the Floor Plan: Walls, Doors, and Windows.
10. Dimensioning and Area Calculations.
11. Drawing Elevations, Wall Sections, and Details.
12. Drawing and Adding Specifications to Furnishings.
13. Drawing the Reflected Ceiling Plan and the Power Plan.
14. Drawing a Plat.
III. SPECIAL TOPICS.
15. Isometric Drawing.
16. Presentation Capabilities.
17. Customizing Toolbars and Menus.
IV. THREE-DIMENSIONAL AUTOCAD.
18. Basic Three-Dimensional Models.
19. Solid Modeling.