×

Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.

For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.

AutoCAD inside and Out
     

AutoCAD inside and Out

by Lynn Allen, Allen (Other)
 

See All Formats & Editions

Let Lynn Allen guide you down the road to maximum productivity and AutoCAD.

- Discover the techniques to make AutoCAD easier and faster to use

- Automate tedious and repetitive tasks

- Customize AutoCAD to fit your needs

The average AutoCAD user employs only 40 percent of AutoCAD's capabilities. This book will help you tap into the other 60 percent to

Overview

Let Lynn Allen guide you down the road to maximum productivity and AutoCAD.

- Discover the techniques to make AutoCAD easier and faster to use

- Automate tedious and repetitive tasks

- Customize AutoCAD to fit your needs

The average AutoCAD user employs only 40 percent of AutoCAD's capabilities. This book will help you tap into the other 60 percent to get the most out of this complex software tool.

Lynn Allen explains difficult concepts in a unique comedic style and makes them easy to understand. The book provides a trusted escort through even the toughest topics and into a world of in-depth AutoCAD mastery.

Author Biography: Lynn Allen is the user group manager for Autodesk, Inc. The recipient of numerous training awards and a two-time AutoCAD Top Gun finalist, she also writes the "Circle and Lines" column for CADENCE magazine.

Product Details

ISBN-13:
9780879305178
Publisher:
Hal Leonard Corporation
Publication date:
11/01/1997
Pages:
261
Product dimensions:
7.45(w) x 9.24(h) x 0.77(d)

Customer Reviews

Average Review:

Post to your social network

     

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See all customer reviews