Bud Smith is a veteran For Dummies(r) author. AutoCAD expert Mark Middlebrook is president of Daedalus Consulting and a contributing editor at CADALYST magazine.
AutoCAD LT 2000 For Dummiesby Bud E. Smith, Mark Middlebrook
Let this guide walk you through the options included in the latest version -- AutoCAD LT 2000. For occasional CAD users and professional designers alike, AutoCAD LT 2000 For Dummies is an indispensable
Since AutoCAD first stormed the market in the early '80s it has grown to define a whole new way of creating architectural, mechanical, and technical drawings.
Let this guide walk you through the options included in the latest version -- AutoCAD LT 2000. For occasional CAD users and professional designers alike, AutoCAD LT 2000 For Dummies is an indispensable resource. It's equally valuable whether you're providing input on existing files or starting drawings from scratch. Look for helpful sections on...
* Identifying new plotting architecture in AutoCAD 2000 and AutoCAD LT 2000
* Plotting, reviewing, adding comments, and making changes to existing drawings
* Using other Windows programs and the Internet with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT drawings
* Developing the necessary skills to create drawings from scratch in AutoCAD LT
* Reusing information efficiently in order to improve productivity and consistency
* Sharing and publishing drawings on the Web
* Defining key vocabulary in a thoroughly updated glossary of AutoCAD LT terms
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >