AutoCAD2006 and AutoCADLT 2006: No Experience Requiredby David Frey
With AutoCAD 2006 and AutoCAD LT 2006, Autodesk has added enhancements to drafting functions, the interface, tables, and more. AutoCAD 2006 and AutoCAD LT 2006: No Experience Required is the perfect step-by-step introduction to the world's leading CAD software. Inside this clear-cut guide are concise explanations and practical tutorials that explain how to plan and develop a complete AutoCAD project.
Follow the tutorials, which have been fully updated for AutoCAD 2006, sequentially or begin at any chapter by downloading the drawing files from the Sybex website. Either way, you'll develop a solid grounding in the essentials and learn how to use AutoCAD's productivity tools to get your work done efficiently.
Gain the Imperative AutoCAD Skills
- Find your way around AutoCAD and LT
- Understand the basic commands and how to set up a drawing
- Apply AutoCAD's coordinate systems
- Master drawing strategies
- Employ Polar and Object Snap Tracking
- Set up and manage layers, colors, and linetypes
- Use blocks and Wblocks
- Drag AutoCAD objects from one drawing to another
- Generate elevations and orthographic views
- Work with hatches and fills
- Control text in a drawing
- Manage external references
- Set up layouts and print an AutoCAD drawing
- Use AutoCAD's enhanced tool palettes
- Create and render a 3D model
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Meet the Author
David Frey has been working in the fields of architecture and construction for more than 20 years and has taught AutoCAD to architects, engineers, teachers, and students for 13 years. David is the author of five previous best-selling editions of AutoCAD: No Experience Required.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews