PAPERBACK New 0135085047 New book. Cover has single crease. Small black stripe on bottom of the book. STUDENT US EDITION. Packaged carefully. Ships IMMEDIATELY with tracking ...number. Excellent Customer Service. All Orders Backed by Hassle-Free Returns.Read moreShow Less
Automotive Engine Performance,¿Fourth Edition,provides complete coverage of the parts, operation, design, and troubleshooting of automotive engines. Real examples and full color images throughout the text offer readers a practical approach to the diagnosis and repair of the NATEF tasks for the Automotive Engine Performance Systems (A8) content area. Thoroughly revised and updated, the fourth edition has been peer reviewed by automotive instructors and experts in the field to ensure technical accuracy.
Coming SUMMER 2014! This text is fully integrated with MyAutomotiveLab–an online resource for instructors and students that provides time-saving help for homework, quizzing, testing, multimedia activities, and videos. For more information: http://www.myautomotivelab.com.
1. Engine Operation, Parts, and Specifications.
2. Engine Condition Diagnosis.
3. Engine Cooling System Operation and Diagnosis.
4. Engine Lubrication System Operation and Diagnosis.
5. Digital Meters and Oscilloscopes.
6. Starting and Charging Systems Diagnosis.
7. Ignition System Components and Operation.
8. Ignition System Diagnosis and Service.
9. Computer Fundamentals.
10. Computer Sensor Operation, Diagnosis, and Service.
11. Engine Fuels and Combustion.
12. Computerized Carburetor Operation, Diagnosis, and Service.
13. Electronic Fuel-Injection Operation, Diagnosis, and Service.
14. Emission Control Device Operation, Diagnosis, and Service.
15. On-Board Diagnostics II.
16. Engine Performance Diagnosis and Testing.
Answers to Even-Numbered ASE Certification-Type Questions.