- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This unique resource covers aircraft maintenance program development and operations from a managerial as well as technical perspective. Readers will learn how to save money by minimizing aircraft downtime and slashing maintenance and repair costs.
* Plan and control maintenance
* Coordinate activities of the various work centers
* Establish an initial maintenance program
* Develop a systems concept of maintenance
* Identify and monitor maintenance problems and trends
Posted June 5, 2008
There are few books written specifically on aviation maintenance management. This is first book I've come across that integrates both the technical and managerial aspects of aviation maintenance management while not biased on a single aspect. A similar book written by C.H. Friend was a good start. This book is more thorough and current with today's operating environmentWas this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted June 10, 2010
No text was provided for this review.