- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Kalamazoo, MI
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
"B2B and Beyond challenges business and technology executives to embrace e-Business as critical to the survival and growth of their enterprises-and provides cogent assurance that they can do so without relinquishing security and control. DeMaio builds a compelling case for a new model of electronic trust (e-Trust), based on acceptance of mutual dependence and implementation of processes and technologies to manage the risks inherent in dissolving enterprise boundaries. Grounded in DeMaio's years of experience as a business and information security practitioner and consultant, and laced with analogies, fables, and real-world examples from a range of industries, B2B and Beyond provides a philosophical framework, high-level technical background, and practical implementation guidance."-Claire Hoyum, Assistant Vice President of Information Security St. Paul Companies, Inc.
PART I: GETTING COMFORTABLE WITH B2B AND e-TRUST.
1. "Of Course, I Trust You!"
2. Scoping Out the Topic.
3. The e-World: To B2B and Beyond.
4. The Fable (Part 1).
5. The Fable (Part 2) and Wrapping Up Part I.
PART II: A CLOSER VIEW.
6. More on e-Trust.
7. Focusing on Specific e-Trust Objectives.
8. Industry e-Trust Characteristics.
9. e-Trust and ERP.
10. A Little More on the "Sides," Please.
11. Meet the Players: Powerhouses, Participants, ISPs, ASPs, CPs, CSPs, Portals, Hardware and Software Providers.
12. External Forces Affecting e-Trust.
PART III: MAKING e-TRUST HAPPEN.
13. An Overview of Key B2B Technologies.
14. Secure e-Business Architecture and Design.
15. Identity Management.
16. Data Quality and Data Classification.
17. The Changing World of Networked Systems.
18. Encryption, PKI, and Digital Signatures.
19. Process and Technology Standards.
20. Organizing for e-Trust.
21. e-Business Assurance.
22. On with the Game.