Baby Lists: What to Do and What to Get to Prepare for Babyby Elaine Farber
What do I pack for the hospital? What questions should I ask when choosing a pediatrician? How many onesies/blankets/burp cloths do I really need to buy? Baby is on the wayand so are questions about what to do and what to buy to prepare! With the help of tried and true, mommy-endorsed Baby Lists, you can get organized in no time at all.
Baby Lists helps expectant and new moms with everything from choosing a stroller to interviewing a potential nanny, with sections on how to:
- Choose the best hospital for delivery
- Decide on the newborn necessities
- Know what you will need for the perfect nursery
- Assemble the perfect diaper bag, complete with emergency essentials
Packed with lists, questionnaires, and parents' favorites, Baby Lists offers all the practical information you need in an easy to take alongand easy to usepackage.
- Adams Media
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.76(w) x 5.88(h) x 0.87(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews