Deepak Chopra, M.D. author of How to Know God Responsible complemetary medicine.
Balance Your Body, Balance Your Lifeby Edward A. Taub
In this powerful and life-giving book, Edward A.Taub, M.D., makes total health rejuvenation -- a revolutionary approach to nutrition, exercise, and well-being -- a very reachable and rewarding goal for anyone, at any stage of life. Shattering the food myths that perpetuate poor health and obesity, Dr. Taub introduces the world of wholesome, natural foods -- foods that literally revitalize our lives -- and reaches us how to
- Understand the human "Cycle of Life" -- the key to lifelong wellness
- end food cravings and break bad eating habits by discovering their origins
- resolve stress now
- create your own Personal Wellness Retreat
- prepare a wealth of delicious, savory foods from the cookbook within the book
- follow and accessible fitness regime of "Wellness Yoga Stretching," strength training, and walking
- improve body tone and image
- use properly balanced vitamin and mineral supplements most effectively
- practice "Preventive Theology" -- the powerful link to total mind/body health.
Discover Dr. Taub's revolutionary Food Energy Ladder, take control of your health destiny with his strategies, and begin today to Balance Your Body, Balance Your Life.
Los Angeles Times
- Gallery Books
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 1.07(w) x 6.00(h) x 9.00(d)
What People are saying about this
(Deepak Chopra, M.D., author of Ageless Body, Timeless Mind)
(Jack Canfield, coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Soul)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >